Kimberly Clark, M.S.N., RN, CCRNClinical Instructor
Department of Adult Health and Nursing Systems
1100 East Leigh Street, Room 3074
Richmond, VA 23298-0567
I teach across the undergraduate program curriculum, with a primary focus on clinical rotations in the adult health arena. I have held the role of clinical instructor for NURS 202 Technologies of Practice, NURS 261 Health Assessment Lab, NURS 325 Adults I, NURS 426 Adults II and NURS 496 Senior Synthesis.
I am a member of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) and the Greater Richmond Area Chapter (GRAC) of the AACN.
- BA - James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Communication Studies - Minor: Chinese Business
- Diploma - Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing, Richmond, VA
- MSN - Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- 09/2016 - VCU Health Safety Star Recognition
Hospital-wide recognition for using safety tools and behaviors to keep patients safe
- 12/2011 - Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing Chesley – Decker Award for Good Citizenship
Awarded for contributing to the betterment of the college and community through volunteer service
Falk, M., Clark, K., Macpherson, B. (2019, March). Nursing Students Behind Bars. Poster session presented at VCU School of Medicine Medical Education Symposium, Richmond, VA.