Fall 2019 Recognition Ceremony Information
- The VCU School of Nursing Fall 2019 Recognition Cereremony will be held Friday, December 13, 2019, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The ceremony will be held at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, located at 403 N. Third Street, Richmond, VA in Grand Ballroom A&B.
- The Pinning Ceremony will take place during the Recognition Ceremony.
- Doors will open for family and friends at 5:00 p.m.
- All graduates are required to check-in between 5:00 p.m.-5:45 p.m. on the second floor near the entrance of the Grand Ballroom A&B.
- Graduates line-up will begin promptly at 5:45 p.m.
- If you plan to attend the Recognition Ceremony, you must RSVP by Friday, November 15, 2019. (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEWcHPMJxtQM6zESN0VQAYk2MpIBl2i4yEvrwqfnLQD_XTTA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1)
- Due to limited space at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, each graduate is allotted eight (8) guest tickets.
- After you have received a notification, tickets are available for pickup Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the Office of Student Success, which is located on the first floor in Suite 1001.
- Any remaining tickets will be released on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Watch for emails regarding NameCoach. This is a system that we use to help with pronunciation of your name at the recognition ceremony. You will receive an invitation to record your name.
- A parking deck is available for use at 351 N. Third St. Richmond, VA for a fee.
- All graduates are required to wear their full regalia, which includes gap, gown, hood, and tassel, during the Recognition Ceremony.
- All graduates are strongly encouraged to attend the VCU Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the E.G. Wade Arena at the Stuart C. Siegel Center. The Dean of the School of Nursing will present the candidates for graduation during this ceremony.
- Tickets for guests are not required.
- Seating for guests is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Doors will open at 9:00 a.m. for family and friends.