Offering 17 degree and certification programs at a top-ranked nursing school, VCU’s School of Nursing will get you where you want to go.
Whether you’re pursuing your first degree, returning to school to earn an advanced degree or making a career switch, we've got the degree programs you need to achieve your goals.
- Post-Professional Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Professional Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Professional Certificate in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Certificate in Care Coordination
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Innovation
Worried about balancing school with your busy life?
Nursing school is a serious time commitment. Students may spend up to 40 hours a week in class, clinicals and studying. We have resources to support you while you earn your degree. Get in touch with all of your questions. Email VCU_nurse@vcu.edu or call (804) 827-0046.