Fall 2020 Admission
- Application Opens: 5/1/2020
- Application Closes: 08/1/2020
- Decision Notification: On-Going
The School of Nursing offers several RN to B.S. cohort options:
- General RN to B.S.
- Guaranteed admission for VCCS graduates who meet certain requirements
- Co-Enrollment options for RCC and SVCC
- HCA Special Cohort for nurses employed at an HCA facility
The RN to B.S. Program has a two-part application process:
- The NursingCAS Application ($50 fee)
- VCU Supplemental Information Application ($70 fee)
Both applications open September 1st and close December 1st and must be submitted by the deadline for admissions consideration, no exceptions!
- Complete pre-requisite course requirements prior to enrollment
- Create and complete the NursingCAS Application
- Complete the VCU Supplemental Information Application
- Submit a full non-refundable payment for the NursingCAS and VCU Supplemental Information Application
- Regularly monitor your email to follow up on issues such as transcripts and reference delays.
Required Documents (instructions located in NursingCAS)
- All documents must be submitted to NursingCAS
- Official Transcripts (must include all colleges or universities previously attended)
- RN License