Want more information?
Please fill out this form and someone will contact you.
Are you a registered nurse with a diploma or associate’s degree from an accredited program? Our online RN to B.S. completion program allows you to earn a baccalaureate degree in 6 semesters while you continue to work.
We encourage you to attend a virtual information session or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
VCU School of Nursing, Southside Virginia Community College (SVCC) and Rappahannock Community College (RCC) recognized the need to facilitate completion of a baccalaureate degree among graduates of associate degree programs. The VCU SON has collaborated with each school to develope an innovative Co-Enrollment program for the RN to B.S. program.
With Co-Enrollment, students are concurrently enrolled in VCU’s online RN-B.S. and their community college program. Student register for one VCU course (3 credits) during each of their final 2 semesters at the community college. Full scholarships are available for Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 semesters.
- Complete a minimum of 41 credit hours of VCU RN-B.S. prerequisite and general education courses prior to the beginning of the fall semester of the final year at Southside Virginia Community College or Rappahannock Community College;
- Earn a minimum cumulative college-level grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- Earn a minimum grade of "B" in all required Southside Virginia College or Rappahannock Community College courses;
- Earn a minimum grade of "C" or better in the required prerequisite and general education courses (see admission requirements);
- Apply to the VCU School of Nursing by the posted application deadline (see application instructions)
We encourage you to contact your community college advisor, attend a virtual information session at VCU or contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.