Fall 2020 Admission
- Application Opens: 1/1/2020
- Application Closes: 3/1/2020
- Decision Notification: 5/1/2020
Applying to the School of Nursing
The Traditional B.S. Program has a two-part application process:
- The NursingCAS Application ($50 fee)
- VCU Supplemental Information Application ($70 fee)
Both applications open January 1st and close March 1st and must be submitted by the deadline for admissions consideration, no exceptions! Individuals who have completed a baccalaureate degree in another field are welcome to apply!
- Register and attend an information session.
- Complete pre-requisite courses prior to enrollment
- Create and complete the NursingCAS Application.
- Complete the VCU Supplemental Information Application.
- Regularly monitor your email to follow up on issues such as transcript and reference delays.
- All documentation must be submitted to NursingCAS.
- Official Transcripts (must include all colleges or universities previously attended and dual enrollment)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- One (1) Academic (examples include: academic advisor or faculty member)
- One (1) Professional (examples include: supervisor or leader in your organization)
- One (1) Personal Statement Essay (instructions in NursingCAS)